A Nigerian business man, who has been in the business world for over 20 years wants to teach you…
How to Start Your Own Business in Nigeria & Africa within The Next 21 Days
…even if you have little or no capital
How to Make a Lot of Money through Your Business
(Still available today, Thursday, March 23rd 2017 )
If you`re unemployed and are tired of searching for jobs that are not available,
Or you`re an employee who works so hard but receives so little salary that cannot take care of your needs,
Or you`re having a “good job” but you have to work too hard and have no time for your life and family,
Then, you URGENTLY have to start your own profitable business (either as per-time or full time)
It is not easy to start a business and make it successful in Nigeria or other African countries.
I know it`s not easy because I have been in the business world for over 20 years.
It`s not easy, but it`s very possible and achievable… if you`re serious.
You`re NOT going to make one billion naira next month,
I`m NOT promising you that I will teach you how to become a millionaire without work
And you see, I`m NOT a millionaire myself, yet.
I am NOT a millionaire and I am NOT promising you that I will teach you how to get-rich-without-work,
but I can show you how to have a good start for a very profitable business of your own in Nigeria and other African countries.
I`m willing to become your friend and to show you how to start your own business and how to make a lot of money from your business… step-by-step.
That is the reason why you have to stop whatever you`re doing right now and read every word on this page
And if you have any concern or questions bordering you about starting your own business in Nigeria or about making money from your business and you want to discuss with me. You can consult me for free,
You will soon see how you can get my private phone number, so you can discuss with me on phone, one-on-one
or meet one of our team members in our Lagos office at No 90, Lagos road, Ikorodu, Lagos State.
Why am I so confident that we can show you how to start your own profitable business and make money in Nigeria?
- Because I have been in the Nigeria business world for over 20 years.
- Because I was born poor just like you and even sickly, yet I overcame every obstacles and become a business owner.
- Because I have started businesses in the past, even when I had little or no money of my own (In fact, when I started my first business, I was a little boy of 15)
- Because I have acquired business skills by reading from more than 750 business books
Listen to me!
If you truly want to start a profitable business of your own in Nigeria between today, Thursday, March 23rd 2017 and the next 21 days, (either as per-time or full time, as a man, woman or a housewife),
I have tens of business tactics, techniques and strategies you can hardly find anywhere else.
My name is Stephen OlorunNi (Afolabi)
I am a business man who has been in the business world (per-time and full time) for over 20 years.
I`m a business consultant, a motivational speaker and the author of 5 business books. 2 of my books have been to over 10 countries of the world.
I`m the CEO of the Africa Business Classroom (ABC)
I and my wife live in Nigeria.
I grew up as a sickly boy in a poor Village call Oyi-Adio, Osun State, Nigeria.
I spent my first 17 years as a sickly boy.
However, even as a sickly boy, my mother has got me involved in her business as early as when I was only 8 years old.
By the time I would be 10, I had become a “partner” with my mother in her business.
At around 13 I joined my brother`s business (where I later became the pillar that held that business and made it profitable)
Around this time, I had started thinking that it doesn`t make sense to be an employee.
Do you think it makes sense to be an employee?
Somehow I started dreaming of becoming a successful business owner.
I started my first personal business when I was only a little boy of 15 years
That business did NOT make me a millionaire but it made me richer than my mates, so I call it a successful business.
I later sold that business and started another business.
All this period, I was going to school and getting involve with businesses, either with anyone in my family or my own personal business.
No, business never affected my schooling.
I was one of the best students most of my school days.
But even as I was in schools, my heart was in the business world.
I loved business.
I love business.
I would get involve in this business, spend hours talking with friends about that business, and invest in that other business.
In fact, I was only 19 years old when I invested in the Ecobank of Nigeria
You have probably started thinking, “this guy has a rich family”.
That`s not true.
My father was a cocoa farmer, my mother a tailor and a small business owner.
But business is just my life, right from when I was a boy.
I would think business, discuss business with friends and read different books about business.
This will surprise you…
When I left school on June 30th, 2008 I decided never to collect my “good” certificate from school.
Instead, I went straight to the business world.
Everybody around me taught I was crazy.
A friend offered me work at the Sky Bank of Nigeria, I said NO.
Yes, I rejected offer to work for bank because all I wanted to be is a business owner.
My elder brother asked me to bring my CV, I told him that I didn`t need a job.
I didn`t have much money to start a business (the whole money I had that time was around #8,500) but I had something that was more than money.
What was that?
You guessed right…
As at the time I was planning to start my own business (after school) I had read from over 300 business books,
plus my business experience since when I was only 8 years old till that time,
I felt that I would be stupid to start searching for jobs.
Even though I didn`t have much money (only about #8,500) and none of my family members could give me a kobo…
I started fully in my personal business on Thursday, 24th of July, 2008
(after I have spent about 12 years in running businesses as per-time)
It was not easy for me, I had to face a lot of challenges.
But because I have gathered so much business knowledge (from hundreds of books), it was easier to move forward.
Today, my business wisdom has “traveled” to over 21 countries of the world, my business books have been to over 10 countries and many people regard me as their “mentor”.
I have NOT become a millionaire, nor have I become the richest man in Nigerian, but I`m telling you…
You Can Start Your Own Business and Make a lot of Money from it in Nigeria.
The reason why you have not started your own business is because you didn`t see a trusted (and experienced) person who can hold you by the hand
and show you step-by-step, comprehensive, simple-to-understand ways to start a business of your own and to make money from your business in Nigeria.
Now you have met someone who truly cares about you.
(Note; I will soon tell you how you can get my private phone number and the best time you can call me to discuss your business related concerns, questions and to consult me free of charge)
Off course, you probably hate your job and you`re aware of the unemployment rate in Nigeria.
On the 16th March, 2014, Punch Newspaper published a shocking new of how more than 18 Nigerians lost their precious lives when they were struggling to get Immigration job.
Will you say that is too bad?
Not like this…
The World Bank representative, Marie Francoise has revealed since November 12th, 2013 that over 100 million Nigerians are living in abject poverty.
In fact, Nigerian vice president, Prof. Yemi Osibanjo confessed on August 20th, 2015 that over 110 million Nigerians are poor
Because Millions of Nigerians are unemployed.
Because over 1.8 million youths are getting into labour market every year to add to the existing problem.
Few people that are having jobs are underpaid.
Those that are having the so call “good jobs” (in banks and oil companies) cannot sleep well at night because they know they can lose their jobs anytime
Yes, it`s happening every day.
On April 14th, 2015, P.M News Nigeria published the news of how Diamond Bank sacked about 1,000 of it worker
On Thursday, 30th July, 2015 Nigeria Monitor published the news of how Shell is planning to sack 6,500 of its workers.
On September 18th, 2015, The Nation Newspaper published a shocking story of how 60,000 Nigerian construction workers were sacked.
Even till today, several companies are still laying their worker off
Now, you can see that anyone who depends on job may end up being poor!
Millions of Nigerians who are running around for jobs are not getting any, so many of them are dying in attempt to get a job.
Those that are having jobs are being grossly underpaid.
Those that are well paid cannot sleep because they are being overused and worse… they can lose their jobs anytime
Some people are thinking that government should solve this terrible problem and just as you and I know, our governments are simply noise makers.
So what is the way out?
You have to start your own business NOW!
You must start your own business …………………. now!
Please, can I tell you the truth?
It`s not easy to start a business in Nigeria.
And from my 20 years` experience, it`s even easier to start a business in Nigeria than to make money (good money) from business in Nigeria.
It`s not easy to make much money from business in Nigeria.
But it`s very possible, if you`re serious, determined and willing to learn.
If you`re serious, I will hold you by the hand, reveal some deep “secrets” to you, equip you with business tactics and strategies you need.
I will give you my private phone number, so you can call me whenever you have any challenge you think my wisdom could solve.
Doing this under the umbrella of the Africa Business Classroom (ABC).
Africa Business Classroom (ABC) is an organization, started since Thursday, September 27th 2007
Our mission is to train one million Africans to be successful business owner.
Our message has reached thousands of people in over 21 countries and we`re still growing
From my little age 8 when I started getting involve with my mother`s business, to all I learned from doing business with my brothers…
… from my age 15 when I started my first personal business till now….
…from the business knowledge I acquired from over 750 business books…
…from my 20 years of business experience, mistakes, failures and successes…
I`m here to hold your hand and show you the way to start your own business, make money through it and build a successful business in Nigeria through our business course:
How to Start Your Own Business in Nigeria within The Next 21 Days
(even if you have little or no capital)
How to Make a Lot of Money Through Your Own Business.
This course is in form of PDF which will be sent to your e-mail address.
You can get it from anywhere in Nigeria and you can read it through your phone or Laptop.
What Makes this Course so Different?
This business course is different from anything you`re used to for three reasons.
First, because it was written by an experienced business man who has spent over 20 years (per-time and full time) in the business world, learning, trying and doing.
This means that you`re not about to read mere theories.
You`re about to read proven and tested principles that will help you to start your own business and make money from it.
The second thing that makes this course different is that it was written by a Nigerian who has been in the business world of Nigeria for many years.
what does this mean?
You see, there are thousands of books out there about business, but what you will find out is that many of those things the authors teach are not practicable in Nigeria.
It`s not the authors` fault.
Imagine someone who is living in the United States or the United Kingdom writing about how to start a business.
Though he will do his best to write everything he knows, but he can never write FOR YOU because there is no way he could understand the business environments of Nigeria.
This is a course written for YOU, because it`s written by a Nigerian who has years of practical business experience in Nigeria.
That`s another thing that makes this course VERY different.
I have been in the business world of Nigeria for years (per-time and full time), so teaching you how to start a business in Nigeria should never be my headache.
The third reason why this business course is unusual is that it`s not just a book.
It`s a complete business training that`s design to REALLY help you to start your own business and become a successful business owner.
How do I mean?
I won`t`just send this course to you and forget you.
I will give you an opportunity to join my “private business students” by giving you my private phone number which you can call to ask me any business-related question and consult me for your business growth, free of charge.
When you open this course, simply check page 5 or page 78 to see my private phone number and the best time you can call me.
It`s not very easy for me to give my private mobile line to many people and that`s one of the reasons why only 1000 serious Nigerians can be allowed to get this course this time around.
I know that to really help you, I have to stand by you…. as a friend and mentor
You imagine this…
As you will be reading this course, many business ideas will come to your mind, so will some questions which you will need an experienced person to discuss with,
What if I am not available?
What if my private phone number is not available for you to discuss with me?
I don`t think I have done you a great favour that way.
That`s the reason why I have made myself available to answer your calls (though it`s not easy for me due other engagements I`m occupied with)
(Get my private line on page 5 and page 78 of this course and feel free to call me whenever you have any business-related challenge, concern or questions)
If you ask me anything I don`t have a perfect answer for, I will connect you with any of my business friends who is an expert in such field.
This business course contains 19 chapters, 173 pages, 25 descriptive photos and over 30,000 words
It is in e-book, PDF format (which you can read on your phone or laptop or Desktop)
This business course will teach you three things.
First, how to start your own business in Nigeria (even if you have little or no capital)
Second, how to make money from your business.
Starting a business in Nigeria is not a problem, don`t you know?
Making money in the business is the number one challenge for many Nigerians.
Thousands of Nigerians have started businesses and lose money because they don`t know how to make money from their business ventures.
And that`s the reason why I use over 70% of this course to teach you how to make money from your business in Nigeria.
This course will teach you, comprehensively about how to make money from your business.
The third thing you will learn from this training is how to sustain your business, expand it and make it a successful company.
Your goal should not be to be a “self-employed” person. Your goal is to be an employer of labour.
Some people start business, make some money, then competitors come in and push them aside, because they are only “self-employed”.
Don`t just be “self-employed”
This course will teach you how to stand strong, beat competitors, remain the leader in your industry and be a business giant (not just a self-employed person).
So this business course is three-in-one:
How to start your own business + How to make money from your business + How to grow, expand and sustain your business in Nigeria
Some of the things you will learn from this course are:
- The number one thing Nigerians don`t know about starting business, which is the reason why most of them cannot start their own business (Read page 4 of this business course)
- Starting a business is not a problem. The real problem is in making money from your business. Read page 35 of this course to see an important step you must take to make your business successful.
- To make your business profitable in Nigeria, you have to be smart, strategic and tactical. Most Nigerians don`t know how to go about this. I will teach you on page 26.
- How I started my first business when I was only age 15 and what you must learn from how I started, if you want to start a business in Nigeria. (Page 44)
- Most people think they need much money to start a business. Well, they are wrong! You will know what they don`t know on page 46.
- If you start a business today, you will definitely have some competitors. So tell me, how do you plan to make people buy from you and not your competitors? This is a big problem for most Nigerian business owners. It won`t be a problem for you anymore after reading chapter 11 of this course.
- Governments, news agencies and other people in Nigeria are advising you to be self-employed. That`s a bad advice. You don`t have to be self-employed. You have to be an employer of labour and a giant business owner. You`ll learn how to achieve this through this business course.
- 3 things I did between June, 2007 and July 24th, 2008 that helped me to be whom I am today. I will show you how you can use my exact secret in page 25.
- How to discover business ideas and opportunities you need to start your own business in Nigeria
- What you don`t know, which is the reason why you have not been able to start your own business till now and how you can start right now! (Read page 18)
- I have read from near 300 books about life and business even BEFORE I started fully in business on 24th July, 2008 so I thought I had knew so much and I was so proud until I later discovered something else which I’ll teach you on page 46.
- How the bad things that are happening in Nigeria can help you to start your own business. Believe me, some people are already taking the advantage of the ugly situations of Nigeria to be rich (by solving some national problems and make money doing so). This course will teach you can build a prosperous business, despite the ugly situations around you.
- The biggest mistake Nigerians make whenever they want to start business which is the reason why they fail. You have to know this mistake or you too will fail in business. Read page 24.
- How to sell your products or services, fast, even in a competitive market (page 32)
- A simple practical step you must take NOW, if truly you want to have a profitable business in Nigeria. You don`t need money to do this yet, most Nigerians don`t know about it.
- The secret three warriors (Hernan Cortes, Emperor Julian, and Agathocles of Syracuse) used in 1519 AD, 363 BC and 310 BC respectively to win tough battles, how I used the same secret to make money in business and how you can use the same secret to make money in Nigeria tough business environment. (Read page 18)
- The business secret I learned from a great business leader about 6 years ago that is helping me to make money when others are losing money in business. The name of that business giant is Brian Sher. I will share what I learned from him with you on page 25 of this course.
- How to make much money from business in Nigeria without inventing a new thing, provided you will follow my advice on page 40.
- Do you know it`s NOT product or service we are actually selling in the business world? We are selling perception, customers` perception. If your business is not perceived well by your customers, they will not buy from you. (Mr. Philemon, a Nigerian who has read this book told me that this chapter blew his mind) Read page 33
- What Nigerian successful entrepreneurs know about business which make them succeed but which they will never tell you. This is actually not a secret. You just don`t know it until now. Read page 49
- Just as you cannot win a battle if you`re not having war strategies, you cannot have a lucrative business in Nigeria if you`re not having business strategies. Read page 27 of this course to know how to get business strategies that will make your business profitable.
- Do you know that you can sell a good product or offer a great service and still not make money in Nigeria? Yes, if you don`t know what is on page 36 course.
- There is one business book I came across in the year 2008 and I still revisit it till today because the book has taught me so much about business. Every Nigerian who want to make money from business must read this book! I will tell you the name of this great business book on page 26 of this course.
- The first thing you must do if you`re unemployed and wish to have a profitable business in Nigeria (read chapter 3)
- The second step you must take if you`re unemployed and want to have a successful business in Nigeria (page 31)
- One important thing you must do if you`re an employee who want to start a business in Nigeria (page 21)
- How to grow your business (if you`re having a small business already)
- How to avoid running back from business. Many Nigerians have started business and ran back because they didn`t know what is on the page 18 of this book
- How I turn my talent to business and make money and how you too can turn your talent to a profitable business in Nigeria (pages 59-60).
- Must you lie before you can make money in Nigeria? No. I`m a born again child of God (by the grace of God). I don`t lie and I make money in Nigeria. I will reveal to you what most people don`t know which make them think that they have to lie to make money. Read page 37.
- Do you know that in a survey, more people said that they love the taste of Pepsi than the taste of Coca Cola? Yet, more people are buying Coca Cola than Pepsi. Why is this so? There is a secret Coca Cola uses which you too have to use to sell hundreds and thousands of whatever products/services you`re selling, even when you have competitors. If you don`t know this secret, just forget your dream of making money through your business in Nigeria (Read page 34 NOW).
- As you want to start your own business in Nigeria, what is the best thing to sell? Should you sell what people need or what they want? You will be surprised that you don`t know the answer until you read chapter 11 of this course.
- The mistake my close friend made that made him to fail in business and how you can avoid the same mistake, so you won`t fail in the business you`re about to start. (page 68-69)
- One thing Dangote and every Nigerian successful business men/women do to make money in Nigeria, but which they may never tell you. I too do this and I’m willing to tell you on page 28 of this course.
- Do you know what marketers call USP? If you don`t know about USP and how to use it to start and make a business profitable, then why do you want to start a business? Don`t try that or else you will waste your money. Read pages 57-62 to know about USP and how to use it to start, run and make money from business, in Nigeria.
- How important is your business name? Do you know that your business name can be what will kill your business? If you don`t know this, I will advise you NOT to think of starting a business until you read how to use your business name as a strategy against your competitors starting from page 73.
- 9 ways by which you can win your competitors and build a profitable company. I`m NOT teaching you theory here. I did it in a business I started in September, 2012. I had a little success, because I didn`t do it right. I however used this same tactic again in April 2014 and I`m still using it till now and enjoying its great reward, so I know what I`m saying. Read page 61.
- One important business “secret” I taught two of our Nigerian entrepreneur “students” on phone in the last few months (about starting a business). I will teach you the most important thing I taught them in chapter 14 of this course.
- Most Nigerians who are starting business think they must sell their products and services at lower prices if the will attract people to what they are selling.
I pity them!
They cannot be rich in the business world that way. You don`t have to sell at lower price.
Just do what I will teach you from page 80 of this business training and you will be able to sell at normal (or higher) prices and your customers will even rush to buy from you.
Nokia phone was always more expensive than Tecno, People rush to buy Apple products, even if it`s expensive, MTN sold Sim cards for #20,000 and you rushed to buy it.
How do they do it? Any magic? Page 80-81 will reveal their secret to you.
There are so many other practical business secrets inside this training that will help you to start your own business, make a lot of money and sustain a giant company, in Nigeria, even if you have little capital.
So How Much is This Course?
If you want me to teach you everything you need to start a profitable business in Nigeria and you want me to reveal to you the secrets of making money from business, you may have to pay #50,000 or more for my time and knowledge.
You may even have to travel (either from Kano, Imo, Ekiti or wherever you are) and come and meet us at No 90, Lagos road, Ikorodu, Lagos or we meet in a hotel, which will add to your expenses.
Now you don`t have to pay such amount to buy my time and business knowledge nor do you have to travel a long distance.
You can easily get everything I want to teach you delivered to your e-mail address with a token of #7,000.
We are giving 1,000 copies of this business training out (for now) on a special discount because of Nigerians who are unemployed or low income earners.
……. that is if you`re fast before the 1,000 special discount copies is finished.
This discount is still available today, Thursday, March 23rd 2017 and tomorrow
If you act fast enough to get one of the few discounted copies, instead of you to pay #7,000, you will pay only a token of just #2,999
…….that is, IF you pay for this course before the discounted copies is finished.
Why special discount?
We`re giving out this special discount because we want to allow at least, 1000 Nigerians to get this course cheap.
Why are we giving out only 1,000 copies at discount?
With the Nigeria current population of over 180 million, with millions of unemployed and underpaid employees who want to start their own profitable business, why are will giving only 1,000 copies of this course on discount, why not 100,000 copies or more?
Because this course is far more valuable than even its original price (#7,000) so giving it out at such a little amount (#2,999) is an act of generousity from us.
When will this discounted price be over?
This discount is still available today, Thursday, March 23rd 2017 and tomorrow.
Please Note; If you`re not able to order for this course today or tomorrow, you may send us a text on 08100446044 to reserve a copy for you till the next two or three days.
If the 1,000 discounted copies are finished or if we wake up tomorrow and decide to, we can change this price.
The special discount is still available today, Thursday, March 23rd 2017
If you wish to get this course when it`s still cheap (for a token #2,999) you have to get it NOW.
If you don`t get it cheaply NOW, you may have to pay higher price for it later
And you see, there is no other place (as far as Africa is concern) where you can get any detailed and life-changing course like this one.
The first man to read this course is Mr. Faith Philemon.
This is the message he later sent to us;
“I never knew how blind I was about business __ till I met the ABC”
Why did he say that?
Because this course contains many business secrets that only 0.1% of Nigerians know. If you read this course and your life remains the same, then, I am a fraudster.
Obiageli Azubuike is a passionate woman who has being dreaming of starting her own business before she came across our book and read it.
This is the message she later sent to our email;
“I am short of words. I don’t know how to thank you people for giving me more courage to be on my own”
If you have been dreaming of starting your own business and being on your own, here is a course you must read.
When I spoke on phone with Prince Nwandire and he told me that he had read so many books, I was wondering whether our book could help him but after reading, he sent this message to our email address;
“ABC has revolutionized the way I think, the way I see money, the way I see myself and the way I look at business and various business opportunities around. I now believe without a shadow of doubt that I can become a mega business owner. I am happy I came across ABC“
After reading Mr. Nwandire`s mail, I concluded that truly, I know hundreds of business tactics, strategies and techniques that 99.9% of Nigerians don`t know.
I was happy the day I received Mr. Chike Ezeji`s mail.
Read what he wrote to us;
“Hello, my name is Chike Ezeji, I don’t know how to start but God will surely bless you and your team for your great work. Since I started reading (your business course) my thinking and life has changed. I have already started building my business with my team without capital by doing what I learnt from the course”
Ever since September 27th 2007, we have heard and received so many testimonies of how our business training, books/course have helped so many Nigerians and Africans.
Adediji Bolanle sent this message to us on facebook;
“I don’t know what would have happened to me, if I didn’t come across you”
Jesse Francis sent this to our email;
“I really thank God for making my paths cross with ABC….. (your business course) is quite exceptional”
Okwuchukwu Achochi called me after he read our book and said,
“The passion in your book shows that you actually love Africa”
Rabiu Yushau sent this to us on facebook;
“I was about to derail business wise but you put me back on track with innovative ideas and motivation, advice. Thanks.”
Opara Chibuzor sent this to our email after reading our book;
“I am thankful to God for the day I came in contact with the ABC”
Plus hundreds other testimonies.
What if I have very small or no capital to start a business, can this course help me?
I understand this situation and that`s why I go extra mile inside this book, to teach you how to get resources to start a business of your own in Nigeria.
In this course, I wrote a whole section where I teach you the proven tactics and strategies I have been using for years to get capital and resources I needed to start my businesses.
Since I have been doing this for years, you can trust I know what I`m saying here.
I wouldn`t tell you that it`s a magic or it`s possible without any effort from you, but I`m telling you that getting resources to finance your business in Nigeria is very possible… and I will teach you how to do it inside this training.
What do I need to be able to read this course or how can I get this book?
This course is an e-book, on PDF. It will be sent to your e-mail address.
If you don`t have an E-mail address, we will send the download link to you as a text message. All you have to do is to click the link and download this book to your phone or laptop.
You can read this book through your phone, laptop or desktop computer.
You will need a pen and a notebook as you`re reading it because it`s a practical book that will give you many inspiration, business ideas, tactics and business secrets you will have to note down.
(Don`t forget that you can always call me if you need any help, question or concern along the line)
How Can I Order For This Course?
There are three simple options for you.
The easiest and simplest is to order now and get your book in your email immediately
You can do this easily without leaving your room, just with your ATM card.
Click red “Order Now” button below, order with your ATM card and this course will be delivered to your e-mail address, immediately
If you want to get this course at a discount, just for a token #2, 999, act fast. Click...
NOTE; The above process is very simple, secured and easy.
This is because we are using one of the leading American based payment processor called “Gumroad”
With the above option, you will get this course in your email address immediately.
(If you encounter any issue in the ordering process, call us on 08100446044 and we will guild you)
You can Internet bank transfer, ATM transfer or mobile money transfer of any kind of a token #2,999 to the following bank details…
Name; Augustine Racheal
A/C Number: 20-66-63-35-72
Name; Stephen Afolabi
A/C number: 00-35-76-40-22
First Bank of Nigeria
Name; Augustine Racheal
A/C number: 30-76-59-46-68
This second option too is very simple and easy to use.
If you use this second option, simply send your e-mail address to 08100446044 and your course will be sent to your e-mail address immediately.
Direct bank payment to any of the above three banks.
If this is the convenient option for you, just send your e-mail address after the payment and you will receive your business course inside your e-mail immediately
If you pay online, you will download your course immediately, NOW.
If you pay through direct bank deposit or internet bank transfer or ATM transfer, we will send this course to you immediately after we receive your email address.
Send “How to Start Business”+ Your Name + Your Email Address (or phone number, if you don`t have Email address) to us on 08100446044
Please Note: if you have any questions, inquiry or concern, simply send us a text message or call 08100446044
(The above line is the ABC`s official line and may be answered by the ABC`s secretary or myself)
SPECIAL FREE BONUS
Yes, there is one great business book you will receive as bonus for ordering for this business course.
It`s titled Idea Virus
This business book was written by someone I myself call business a genius, Seth Godin.
Seth Godin has taught me so much about how to make money from business and if I want to tell you the truth, I cannot compare myself with him if we`re talking about business skills and wisdom.
He is a Lion. I`m a cart.
I`m not the author of this book, nor am I the one giving you. I will only give you the link to the blog of Seth Godin where HE gives the book out for free.
This business book worth more than #5,000 to me, but you will get it for FREE
What if You Don`t Like This Course?
What if this course is another internet fraud?
What if this another lie as we use to see in on the internet?
Though there has never been anyone who read our business course or training and complain, if you don`t like this training for any reason whatsoever, just call us immediately on 08100446044.
And you will still have this business training and the bonus book with you.
Why are we so confident?
First, because we`re sure this business training is beyond what you think it is.
You hardly ever read anything like this course before and you can NOT find anything like it easily, anywhere in Nigeria.
Second, because we`re far bigger than a token of #2,999 you may pay for this training.
We started this organization, Africa Business Classroom in a room with 2 people on September, 2007.
Today, our message has reached people in over 21 countries and we`re still growing.
This is how to order for this course…
Get this course in your email instantly. Order for it online on our United States, secured payment processor.
Click “Order Now” button…
The above option is VERY simple and easy. You will get this book in your email address IMMEDIATELY.
You can use mobile transfer, internet banking transfer or ATM transfer of a token #2,999 to any of the below banks…
First Bank of Nigeria
Name; Augustine Racheal
A/C number: 30-76-59-46-68
Name; Stephen Afolabi
A/C number: 00-35-76-40-22
Name; Augustine Racheal
A/C Number: 20-66-63-35-72
You can make direct bank payment to any of the above banks.
If you order for this course online, you will get it immediately.
If you use bank transfer or direct bank payment, you will send your email address to 08100446044.
we`ll send your course immediately.
If you have any question, concern or inquiry, feel free to text or call us on 08100446044
ABC …. Our Mission is to Train One Million Africans to Be Successful Entrepreneurs
Contact Us At:
Phone No: 08100446044